New Ways For Celebrating Eco-Friendly Happy Diwali Animated Images And Status For Fb And Whatsapp: Diwali is also known for the festival of lights and crackers. Million of people burst crackers on the eve of Diwali and celebrate this special festival with lots of Joy and Happiness. But the burning of the huge amount of crackers causes the air pollution which further makes our environment polluted. There are many ways to celebrate Diwali without crackers. Yes, we mean by the Eco-Friendly Diwali. Diwali is celebrated every year on different dates and this year it is falling on 30th October 2016. Only few days are left for the festival of Diwali. As we all know few days are left for Diwali people started decorating their houses and workplaces with tiny lights etc. Some people also make Rangoli at the entrance of their home as it is believed that Rangoli attracts the Goddess Lakshmi. So Today here we are with some Ideas of making Eco-Friendly Diwali without spreading air pollution.
Ideas Of Celebrating Eco-Friendly Diwali
1. SAY NO TO CRACKERS : We all are in love with the fresh air of our clean and green cantonment.
2. USE GIFTS ITEMS WASTE : Gift wrappers, papers, cardboard sweet boxes, or similar items which usually flood your dustbins during Diwali can be saved for a better use.
3. DO NOT USE PLASTIC : If you are hosting a party or a get-together at your place, then do not use disposable plates and glasses. You are simply increasing the burden of non-biodegradable wastage on our already polluted planet.
4. NOT USE COLORS FOR RANGOLI : Try to avoid powdered rangoli colours available in market. They have chemicals in it which give it it’s distinct colour and once you sweep it off and add it to the soil, those harmful chemicals find their way into our ecosystem. So use flower petals of various colours to make a rangoli or use natural colours to dye rice flour and use that for your rangoli.
Happy Diwali Animated Images For Kids
Happy Diwali Status For Fb And Whatsapp
Jagmag Thali Sajao
Mangal Deepo ko Jalao
Apne Gharo aur Dilo main Asha ki Kiran Jagao
Khushali aur Samridhi se bhara ho apka jeevan
Isi Kamna ke Saath Shubh Deepawali.
Khub meete meete pakwan khaye,
sehat me char chand lagaye,
log to sirf chand par gaye hai
aap us se bhi upar jaye,
Diwali par hamari yahi hai shubhkamnaye
May the Divine Light of Diwali Spread into your Life Peace,
Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health.
Let this diwali burn all your bad times
and enter you in good times!
Wishing u and ur family a happy deepavali!!
Throw your dreams into space like a kite
and you do not know what it will bring back
a new life
a new friend
a new love
a new country
So these are some ways of Making Eco-Friendly Diwali this year. If you like these animated diwali images then do not forget to share it with your loving ones. You can easily copy Happy Diwali Status update on any social media site. For more content on Happy Diwali stay tuned with us.
Incoming search terms:
- diwali animated wallpaper for mobile