Happy Dhanteras Wishes Status Quotes Images Greetings Wallpapers Pooja Vidhi Details :Diwali is the only festival which last for five days. Dhanteras is known as the first day of the five days long Diwali fest. Dhanteras is also known as many names in different states like Dhanwantari Triodasi and Dhantrayodashi. Dhanteras is the mixture of two words ‘Dhan’ and ‘Teras’ in which Dhan stands for Wealth and Teras stands for the wealth of the family. On this day people worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kuber. Mostly the Pooja of the Festival of Dhanteras is performed in their home only.
There is a story behind the day of Dhanteras and the story is repeated by one of the members of the family while the Pooja. As we know India is full of different religions and everyone celebrates the day differently.So here we are with the special stuff and content related to day of Dhanteras is given below.
Happy Dhanteras Pooja Vidhi
- Bring a small wooden slab having small legs.
- Frame the swastik mark with roli on it.
- Now put an earthen lamp on it and light the earthen lamp.
- Now take a cowry shell with hole and put it into earthen lamp.
- Shower Gangajal 3 times around that lamp
- Put tilak of roli on lamp and place the rice on tilak and provide some quantity of sugar to it.
- Put a coin in it and some flowers to the lamp.
- Do pranam to earthen lamp and perform tilak to the members of the family.
- Now place this lamp outside main gate of your house. Place it on right side of door.
- It’s flame must face towards south direction.
Happy Dhanteras Images 2016
Happy Dhanteras Quotes 2016
Deepak ka prakash har pal aapke
jivan me ek nayi roshni de,
Bas yehi shubhkamna hai hamari
aapke liye diwali ke is paawan avsar par,
Happy diwali 2016!
Aaj se aap ke yaha dhan ki barsat ho,
Maa laxmi ka vas ho,
Sankatto ka nash ho,
Har dil par aapka raj ho,
Unnati ka sar par taj ho,
Ghar me shanti ka vas ho.
* HAPPY DIWALI 2016*
Happy Dhanteras Wishes 2016
Here we presented the Happy Dhanteras Images Wishes and the Pooja Vidhi. At the end we all Indian believes that purchasing gold or silver any other utensilon the day of Dhanteras is for the good luck and for the prosperity of the family For more updates stay tuned with us.